My New Alienware ALX Rig...

Status
Not open for further replies.
holy crap that friend is dumb. 100!! omg I wish I knew this kid. Man that is freaking sweet.

oh yeah, and deff switch out the mobo, and with water cooling, OC the HECKKK out of that fx. man you are lucky

theres a kid near my area thats selling a q6600,antec 900, peltier cooling,2gb mushkin 1066. evga 680, 8800 gt ko and antec 550w (not too sure) for 610 dollars. I was thinking of buying it cause its so cheap.

That's way a good deal!!!

theres a kid near my area thats selling a q6600,antec 900, peltier cooling,2gb mushkin 1066. evga 680, 8800 gt ko and antec 550w (not too sure) for 610 dollars. I was thinking of buying it cause its so cheap.

Buy it. Use it or part it out for more cash.

seriously put that q6600 in your Rig, and replace your embarassing video card with that 8800gt and sell the rest of the stuff :D

ok, so were saying forget SLI and just get a single 8800gt right?

i am thinking about either dumping the ultra 650w psu and replacing it with a
650w modular antec or getting the 64 bit vista ultimate os for this...

im not sure how bad i want to replace the asus board in here because after some snooping it looks like i will have to mod my dfi board for the cooling block...

ok, so were saying forget SLI and just get a single 8800gt right?

i am thinking about either dumping the ultra 650w psu and replacing it with a
650w modular antec or getting the 64 bit vista ultimate os for this...

im not sure how bad i want to replace the asus board in here because after some snooping it looks like i will have to mod my dfi board for the cooling block...

Yes...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom