Just bought Saitek Eclipse keyboard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ricanflow

Golden Master
Well i ditched the dell smartcard reader keyboard, and picked up an Eclipse, this thing is nice...the blue leds make it so much easier to game in darkness, and i just love the overall response of the keys, quiet too.

I saw the Eclipse II but it cost a little too much, and i prefer the styling of the regular Eclipse. This would be my first "gaming" keyboard but it also has sort of a professionals look to it, with the leds off.

Oh and i bought it from wal-mart...was suprised to see it there for only $39.99

I know amazon has it for $35 shipped, but i just happened to be at walmart at the moment and didnt feel like waiting 3 days, so i picked it up.

i had the saitek eclipse...then i ditched it when i found the tarantula for cheap, i gotta say i do kinda miss the lights...my d key is like completely blue after 5 months of use, all my other keys are perfectly fine, but the paint on my 'd' is almost completely gone

I had the eclipse for a couple years....nice board but the letters wore off on a few keys after awhile.

i have one myself, fantastic keyboard, real comfortable, and I like the feel a lot, the keys have a very nice 'press' to them and the blue LEDs are quite useful in the dark and make your rig look very intimidating

It's also a very simple keyboard, lacking all the shortcut keys which I think is a blessing, and it's rather thin too I think, but not too thin, very solid

i've got the red eclipse. its rock solid and heavy as a brick. I love it.

the letters cant wear off these ones, as its just a see-though print for the led. I have worn out the ctrl and alt keys on the left side though. FFXI macro spamming for 2 years. lasted much longer than my old keyboard, and they still work, just gotta press harder XD

Well i ditched the dell smartcard reader keyboard, and picked up an Eclipse, this thing is nice...the blue leds make it so much easier to game in darkness, and i just love the overall response of the keys, quiet too.

I saw the Eclipse II but it cost a little too much, and i prefer the styling of the regular Eclipse. This would be my first "gaming" keyboard but it also has sort of a professionals look to it, with the leds off.

Oh and i bought it from wal-mart...was suprised to see it there for only $39.99

I know amazon has it for $35 shipped, but i just happened to be at walmart at the moment and didnt feel like waiting 3 days, so i picked it up.

Yes, I love mine....I game mostly at night, and i like it dark in the room....so the eclipse is perfect. I also use headphones instead of speakers.

Gaming at night in the dark just seems better to me....don't know why...guess I am the gaming vampire....lol

Enjoy your new keyboard.

i had the saitek eclipse but gave sold it to my friend and picked up the eclipse II, i like it better. the led's are really great for gaming in the darl eh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom