Project UV Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, a guy i know bought one from him and got it in like 3 days.

But w/e if you've got money to burn by all means...

heh, well thanks for looking out for meh :D

anyone know any good online sites with point/reward systems? (ie. you buy X product for 500, you get X% back as credit)

I haven't submitted the order yet, I will late tonight though.

can you drill through acrylic? will it make it crack or anything? I'm thinking of mounting some acrylic on the side of the drive bay area since I've decided to just buy a $25 window (as pictured) instead of cutting my own.

also, can you jigsaw/dremel/drill through thin sheets of paper without worrying about having the paper warp under the pressure of the blade/wheel/bit?

I'm going to mount my rad at the top right of my case because it can't fit anywhere else and thus I'm placing it there. The case has a sheet of aluminum there so I'm going to have to cut it into a rectangle (where I will then drill an aluminum grill onto the top of the case over the rectangle. I'll then mount the radiator on the grill (do you think it will hold it? That seems like a problem... aluminum doesn't seem very strong.

Acrylic is relatively difficult to work with. It is very easy to crack.

Dont know why you would want to dremel through paper...

MS Paint of what you want plz.

EDIT: SORRY DOUBLE POST!

lian-litop.jpg

thats what I'm talking about, I can just pencil on the traces, but from my point of view it would be easier to just do it straight on the paper template.

Lay down masking tape and trace the outline onto it. The tape protects the finish if you lose control a bit and it wont lift up.

ahh ok thanks lol, yeah that makes sense, I was worried that the paper would lift! hehe, your a genius mate, thanks a bunch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom