OC keyboard issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

PC_Caveman

In Runtime
It seems recently when i have my e6600 OC'ed to 3.01 after a few hours of gaming my Keyboard shuts off, and my PC freezes. Any way to figure out why, my temps are fine and when i restart everything is fine. I have my Vcore set to auto cuz its a small OC, im wondering if i should find a stable Vcore for my P5B deluxe Wi/Fi and see if that fixes the issue?

Anyone ever had or heard of this problem?

is there software that will run a stress test and tell me what isn't stable so i can narrow down future problems easier? Or do i stick to Prime 95 and Super PI?

well you can always only stress your CPU...

but anyways, just downclock your ram while your checking your CPU for stability, if it crashes then its your CPU's fault, if it doesn't it was your rams fault

auto voltage core is bad because it might give very little electricity even when your PC needs more, just set it to the default and work up from there like mentioned

I left my Ram at stock, cuz im still learning how to change the timing in my northbridge settings. They seem to be fine. Im thinking they are 5-5-5-15 with my g-skill pc 800. I lowered my vcore to 1.325 and its running great.

don't mess with the timings then... just lower the frequency from 800 to 667 or lower

nice though, congrats on finding a stable voltage

I left my Ram at stock, cuz im still learning how to change the timing in my northbridge settings. They seem to be fine. Im thinking they are 5-5-5-15 with my g-skill pc 800. I lowered my vcore to 1.325 and its running great.

So you never changed the RAM multiplier? That's probably the problem then - the speed is probably too high. What is the RAM running at?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom