First build is Extreme

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you are going with 4 500GB HD Dual 8800's and a quad core processor, blu ray drive and all of that other stuff i would hightly suggest you get at lest a 1000w power supply if not 1200w esp if you over clock. also you might wanna look in to mineral oil cooling for that rig.. it wont look as nice but it will quieter than water cooling and give you better performance boost.. depends on the lever of the overclock you might need more power if you plan on overclocking the CPU, RAM, GPU...

one more thing... i would highly recomend getting a tower with a removeable MOBO tray... that will make the assembly much easier.. much easier esp with the amount of components that you have

"whistle" sorry i don't have anything to add about your comp. either your lying about ur rich or your crazy, how much is this thing gona cost u.

if he's lying it isn't as bad as the build that Khan lied about (still waiting for his pics and his Benchmarks)

Ahh the power supply isnt on the list:confused: oh well I must add one.. Yeah I am going to order the initial parts for the build at the end of March. I am not rich but the intire System including TV's is just under $6,000. I am not rich but I do have some money to do this build. I am trying to save some cash were I can, but at the same time I dont want to compramise to much.

So far the total build price for the Computer alone is $3,092.62 including the cooling system.

As far as overclocking I am still trying to get a firm understanding of What, How, Why, benifits, downfalss. So I have alot of research to do in this area. I am pretty savy when it comes to electronics but I am by no means a Comp tech. So this has all been a learning experiance.

If anyone has any sugestions that will help me cut cost yet maintain a leval of qaulity please let me know. Also wereever I buy from has to be willing to ship to Iraq.

A the power supply isnt on the list:confused: oh well. Yeah I am going to order the initial parts for the build at the end of March. I am not rich but the intire System including TV's is just under $6,000. I am not rich but I do have some money to do this build. I am trying to save some cash were I can, but at the same time I dont want to compramise to much.

So far the total build price for the Computer alone is $3,092.62 including the cooling system.

a the power supply isn't on that list???

hum, i thought it might be around 9000

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom