I need help deciding between which is the best monitor, thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
22'' is still plenty big, samsung and lg are the best brands

yeah but that 26'' alcer is pretty cheap. I am more of a lover of big monitors than high res kind of guy. But if you guys are saying the 28 inch would look almost super nintendo looking then I guess I cant get it. cause my rig cant game more than 1200 res

oh yeah also, some game I have like raven shield cant be configured for wide screen, so is there anyway to play them without it being stretched? Can those LCD monitors changes ratios?

some games can be patched for widescreen resolutions I believe if you check Widescreen gaming's site they'll let you DL it

You will be able to get most of your games to work....Sounds like you better just get a 22" lcd...that is at 1680 x 1050.....games will look awsome and you video card will power it ok.

Any bigger lcd and you are gonna need more video card, unless you have an 8800GTX, or at the very least a 8800GTS 512

some monitors do have an auto-adjust feature like this Norcent 19'' Monitor (the Dell one crapped :()

also whats Alcer? Don't you mean Acer?

his 8800 should support a 26 or 28 inch screen easy... your slow downs are prob from the response time on your old screen rather than from your system

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom