I wanna buy new

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, for $700 here...you should be able to afford an upper-mid level cpu like a e6550 or a 6400+ for around $150, add on a Motherboard for $100, 2gbs of ram for $50, an 8800GT for $250, a Psu for $50, a case for $50, 250gb HD for $50, and a DVD burner for $30.

That's about $730...but rough estimates since I don't know what the stores over there charge.

Hmmm!!
I dont know any internaitional site which shipped in our country if anyone knows plzz tell me.. :(

Hey u GUys Tell me Specification in new egg same price is here i can mange up down 700 to 750$ i need intel quad and graphics card best and and cooling and plzz wire mangement best

Hey u GUys Tell me Specification in new egg same price is here i can mange up down 700 to 750$ i need intel quad and graphics card best and and cooling and plzz wire mangement best

with a $700 budget, you wont be able to get an intel quad and the best gfx card if you wanna start from scratch.

you will manager a budget build with that price depending on what the store ccharges.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom