major pronlem with?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luke

Golden Master
i have a major problem with something lol, i tryed to turn on my comp today but the cpu just started spinning very fast and thats all, i tryed again the same thing. i left it on for 30 mins to see what would happen but it stay'd at a black screen with the fan spining fast. i turned it off then an hour later i try'd it and it started up fine. then i turned it off because i had to go to work, got back from work and the same thing happened. i tryed turning it on about 10 times but gave up, left it for 2 hours then it worked but with no sound. turned it off and on again but iy againg went to a black screen with the fan spining very fast. left it for another hour and now im typing this on it.

i had taken out my ram to use on another computer then put it back in but it worked fine, this was the day before this all happened. in between all this i cleaned out the dust, switched the ram sockets and ram. im hoping that this will pass because i have restarted it three times in a row without a problem now. but if it doesn't i need help, im leaving my comp on for the rest of the night for i can hear you reply's, if u have any. thanks

Sounds like its over heating. CHeck your fans. May not be spinning as fast u think it is. Might just be rubbin on somethin soundin like its spinning.

sorry i forgot to mention that when i got it to start the first time i checked temps, not even close to overheating and the fan is spinning very fast, not right now though, now its spinning normal.

well if its just a black screen Check your Graphics card... Make sure your fan on it is working properly and make sure it didnt get budged somehow.

its not a graphics card issue switched cards, im guessing its the mobo. Im thinking the bios is taking an abnormally long time to startup, so if i left it on for like 5 hours it would probably work, hopefully im wronge because im not upgrading for 2 months. if anyone else knows what it is let me know, if not someone can close the thread.

Thread has been cleaned up..
Play nice or don't play at all.
If it continues infractions will fly.

Anyways, Is the computer working normally now?

Sometimes flukes just happen, but please be more descriptive in your replies. Next time.

thanks ste, i infact wasn't trying to be rude) im not sure if its working properly becuase i don't want to turn it off until im done to night, i had three good boots before i went online so im hoping.

Thats good. Sometimes werid things happen and it returns to normal shortly there after.

Just use this thread if anything else crops up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom