Would like to get TV sound through PC speakers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will say this once. I will remove all the un-needed posts. Eric please steer clear of this member. I know you dont like him and will refuse to help him. That is fine. It will be better so that we dont have to issue warnings and such to everyone for flaming.

Desktop. Eric knows his stuff. You can scuff it off and you can not believe me or Trotter when we say it but Eric is right. He knows what he is talking about. Also sadly he was probably the only one of 2 people that can help you with this. But since you offended him, you wont get the help you need.

So now the thread will be cleaned. After this infractions and warnings will be issued. Just stay clear of each other please?

I offended him? You've got to be kidding, right? Have you read his posts? I haven't done anything but start a thread on your forum asking for help.

If you say he's knows his stuff then that's fine, but that doesn't excuse his behavior here. This is a thread I started so he can just steer clear of it. I would like to get back to the topic and have people post that aren't going to go off the deep end because of some personal issues.

So onward......

they read both mine and your post. you seem to passed over your own stupid posts. go back and read this thread all over again since you just don't seem to get the point. I also was helping you when nobody else was. you keep missing that too. I stayed helping you even though even it was obviously that you were not appreciating it. you are talking trash now because you have found a solution. Don't worry mak. I'll steer clear of him and his other personality

btw. everything you have isn't hooked up correctly. you can get stimulated pro logic, but not true 5.1 to 7.1. I'm out

Thank you for your input Eric on this. It is appreciated by me personally. I also wish to thank you for avoiding any further issues. My personal thatnk on that as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom