*The Official Tech-Forums 3DMark06/03 Rankings*

Re: The Tech Forums Official 3DMark06 Top List

NO, screw you guys!!, now i have to go home and go for a 21k dont i....Hurry up with the GX2's so i can stepup.

eh you dont have to worry about me lol. I aint using the phase, so my cpu is gunna be like 1gig slower

i think w/ some updated drivers... and 1 shot at phase even at 4.3ghz or something you can get a really nice score... i managed 15k w/ a single gtx and 3.9ghz.. so i think you can get 20k

Hey Jseber!

Welcome back man!

I think you have a darn good shot at getting your crown back (even if its for a little while), just volt mod those 8800gtx's and get the good drivers :D

also try to get that qx6700 to around 3.5ghz ish (with a TRUE it should be easy)

geez nosboost. how in the world did ya hit 3.9 on air? I have the thermalright ultra120 extreme and i cant get above like 3.5 or so. Maybe i didnt have enough voltage. with the phase i was hittin 1.68 volts. havnt tried that high on here yet

I also have the thermalright Hr-03s on my graphics cards. Havnt tried a voltmod yet on these. Heck i havnt done it on a card in a long time. any good guides?hehe

Eh i dont even have the phase anymore. Sold it and bought my wife and me a wii for christmas.

he has a 680i A1 which is what you have isn't it?

welcome back jesber!
i think you should get pretty darn close to veedubs score(sorry!)

try the nvidia driver 171.32, got me the highest sscore for a single gpu user!

krazyq i'm coming for you son

3.4GHz (stock intel cooler)
695/2300
343d06.jpg

i've got another 700-800Mhz out of the CPU and at least another 20MHz out of the GPU. (with decent cooling)

just cuz it looks like my post mightve gotten deleted or something like that, and i wanna make sure my newer 10k score gets up there to replace my old one in the next update, here it is again... still a bit low, but im working on fine tuning... thanx :) - RK

10,116 | TheRascalKing614 | X2 6000+ @ 3.24GHz | 8800GTS SSC 640 @ 576/850 | XP Pro 32bit Futuremark - ORB - Result Analyzer

Back
Top Bottom