Q6600 @ Microcenter for $199.00

Status
Not open for further replies.

Indobos

In Runtime
I cant seem to find the advertisement not OEM This is for In-box unit. But I went in today looking for a Mobo. I saw a bunch of guys standing in line. Well more like 3 guys. I asked them what they were waiting for and they said Q6600 for 199.00. I picked one up. They are for in store pricing only and limit to 1 per household. So check your local microcenter and see if you can snag this deal. If you live in tustin, ca Thats where I got mine and they had like 10 when I left. Good Luck!!

** Note ** May not be in every store. This may be only locally to Tustin. Sorry guys. Call or go in and check it out. It may just be worth it.

yea, i just bought an e8400 3 days ago for 200$, wanting the q6600 but it was too expensive at the time. they just did the price drop for the same price i paid for the e8400, i cannot exchange or return the cpu, it is NOT opened and i HAVE the receipt. Never will buy a cpu from then again... very angry! arghh!!!

thats a good find right there, definitely beats out e8400 now :D

so are they B3 or G0 Revision

on the box if it says SLACR its a G0 revision, if it says SL9UM (something like that) then its a B3 Revision

try to get a G0 revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom