Gecube x800 PRO ???'s

Status
Not open for further replies.

SamuraiKai

Beta member
Does anyone know anything about this card? cuz im getting it on ebay, and then seller said that hes exchanging the card for "PCI Express" to play games such as Doom 3 and Everquest 2...?? is this card not good enough for those 2 games or something...?

NOTE: THIS IS THE NON VIVO version...!!!!

heres the ebay selling page...its not in english, but it does have some english explanations...

http://cgi.tw.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI...ssPageName=WDVW

so what u guys htink....??

also, u can go to the babelfish translation service to translate the page up

it would be fine. I read a gaming review on doom 3, and they said that they were playing it just fine on an athlon 1.5Ghz, Geforce 3 system. With a Radeon 9800 XT you can get about 41.5 FPS with 8x AF and 2x AA at 1024x768x32. An x800 runs it at about 61 fps with those settings. The best card to play doom 3 on is definately the 6800 Ultra, with the 6800GT coming in close behind. The graphics card u have said would be about 5th on the list.

You will be fine.

sithspawn said:
it would be fine. I read a gaming review on doom 3, and they said that they were playing it just fine on an athlon 1.5Ghz, Geforce 3 system. With a Radeon 9800 XT you can get about 41.5 FPS with 8x AF and 2x AA at 1024x768x32. An x800 runs it at about 61 fps with those settings. The best card to play doom 3 on is definately the 6800 Ultra, with the 6800GT coming in close behind. The graphics card u have said would be about 5th on the list.

You will be fine.

What benchmarks are these? The once i saw showed that the X800 Pro would have trouble getting even 40 fps.

Gigacube? (must be showing some compatibility problems)

else, I am making a VGA car based on ATi chipset in home as well (Will Not Guarantee Working ;))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom