Newegg is Sold out! Where else can i buy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
theres a microcenter near me but they're sold out :( i'll just order it online...

tigerdirect says: "We're sorry, the product you have searched for is no longer available for sale."

ok it's unavailable online.... Is Mwave any good? they have it but i've never shopped with them before

i would go with the e8400....cant beat 45nm and it gets insane clocks. You dont need 4 cores anyways....not yet atleast. And dont get a q6600, everyone and their mom has one....;)

i would go with the e8400....cant beat 45nm and it gets insane clocks. You dont need 4 cores anyways....not yet atleast. And dont get a q6600, everyone and their mom has one....;)

Thats Funny. I just got me and my mom one today. :D Q6600 boxed $199.00 @ Microcenter FTW. And YOU wouldn't want to be the only kid on the block without one would you?!?!:eek:

I don't understand the E8400 hype. I mean I get its the first affordable 45nm and all, but the Q6600 makes it obsolete. Both overclocked they have the same performance, 'cept one will last you a few years longer. Why go with the shorter lasting one, when they cost about the same? (Q6600 @ $199 would actually be cheaper) Higher clock speeds? Yay? Ehh I don't know, at this point it seems like a bad choice and people make it just to say "I have a 45nm @ 4.5 ghz" while they're really only ripping themselves off.

Dont listen to me though, i'm just babbling about stuff thats been argued over for the last few months lol

edit: unless I haven't been up to date and the e8400 does actually perform better...

You think people don't listen to what you say??

If I posted as much as I could without caring if people actualy read what I said then I would have 20K posts.

But repeating ones self does get annoying.

i'll do it for you :)

Get the e8400 if you plan to upgrade processor in the next year then get it, but i really don't see the point since you would probably upgrade to a quad and the next revolutionary quad would require intels next socket

the q6600 is a great multitasker and at $199 @ microcenter its the best deal
it will last your computer longer than the e8400

i really don't see the point in buying an e8400 just for the small benefit in gaming ATM, when a quad would pwn in just a couple years

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom