riva

Status
Not open for further replies.

taintedplay

lolwut?
I just got rivatuner for my first graphics overclock, went in to change the settings, and it said detect or reboot. If i click detect, it selects, then immediately unselects getting me nowhere. If i reboot, it acts like i did nothing and tells me to chose again. Am i doing something wrong?

RivaTuner hasn't been too great lately. I don't think anyone is really commited to developing it anymore. Use ATITool even though you have an nVidia card.

I only use RivaTuner to set my fan to 100% all the time. Everything else is done in ATITool.

I use rivatuner just fine. Just detect now, reboot, and commence overlcocking. It does that to make sure that the card hasnt been previously oc'd by any other programs, and tho get the accurate clocks.

welll with the new carfds you cant use ati tool to oc, unless im stupid!
i use riva t uner to oc and ati tool to stress test.

which new cards? I was using ATITool for my G92 GTS just fine.. you've gotta use the sliders on the far right, i have no clue what the ones on the left do, and of course, get the latest version.

i think the last one i used was 0.26, it had 3 pairs of bars on the main section, i think the middle one was greyed out and the ones to the far left didn't do anything...

i think the last one i used was 0.26, it had 3 pairs of bars on the main section, i think the middle one was greyed out and the ones to the far left didn't do anything...

it could be cos of my drivers too..
im using 171.23

ill try reinstalling the old .26 and check it out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom