Browse...Look in problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Niverive

In Runtime
Well sometime in the last 24 hours whenever I click the "Look In" part when hitting browse, whether it be with "Run" or opening a file with a program the drop down menu only stays down for a split second and I don't have time to pick a folder or anything. Anyone know how to fix this is very annoying.

I dont get what you are trying to say. Look in? Run? Browse? You are gonna haev to either put up screen shots or be more clear on what is going on.

How do I take screenshots on my desktop and how would i post it on here? But anyways Run I mean like, Click Start Button, go to Run, then Browse to find what you want to run the little drop down menu up top that says Look In: to the left of it, it won't stay open

dl irfanview...install...
whatever you want to take a screen of hit "prt scrn" key...open irfanview...ctr+v....marquee crop if you want, ie., drag area with mouse...ctr+y

save as jpg...compress to about 30% or so...
upload to a site like imageshack

if you have vista you can take screen snags

The first one shows it closed.

The second one shows it open, was hard to get a screenshot of it open tho since it only stays open for an instant. But this happsns in Run and when opening a file from any program.

might be an app you have installed that is doing that
what else is loading up or in your tray? Don't have to tell us, but maybe you can answer/solve yourself just by scrutinizing your system

nah I'm not holding the mouse and I had installed a few things including some Microsoft Powertoys, but after that happened and I went and uninstalled everything I had installed recently and then some. I've even tried shutting down almost every non critical process and it still does it.

Ok no new info on this I see, well I have a few questions also.

What is that you type in the Run window to scan windows files and fix them if they are corrupted or modified.

And if I run a Repair Install do I have to put the key in again and what exactly does Repair Install do.

Lol I think I figured out what was causing it to close so quickly, and I find it odd that this has anything to do with it but I believe its Core Temp, I guess I'll just close the program whenever I need to open something, cause i like using it unless there's a better CPU Core Temp program, i was going to leave a bug report on their website but for some reason it says my email address is banned, strange I've never even been on this forum let alone banned from anything to my knowledge lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom