$1000 roughly for SILENT gaming PC

Status
Not open for further replies.
and heavy

well, i'm not saying you nosboost

but people recommending a 690 for SILENCE?

and tech forums just isn't a silence oriented community. I find they're TF is a lot more into ricier/flashier/louder computers than other communities : obviously there are exceptions though.

have you heard the cm-690 with its stock 3 fans? its pretty darn silent and i think it actually has better cooling than the antec p series...
The 3 fans have a rating of 21dba with 1200rpm which isnt bad at all.

its great for the price, but if you got more cash to spare then they are better choices.

Yes, I have heard the 690.
The 690 has nearly no features that would block sound from escaping the case. The case itself doesn't accomodate to silence more than any other case. The fans included are indeed quiet, but they are also rather weak.

Better cooling? Maybe, depends on what you're talking about, along with what setup. But as far as cases go, the p182 is among the best, if not the best, when it comes to keeping a computer quiet.

haha yes it is, and notice... my pc has no lights in it :p anymore

100_7998.jpg

looks much better.
im not a big fan of glowing lights...although i just made my case look like the 900 now!

ure case is wierd though...different...cool i guess

isnt it a lian something?

its exactly like the v2000 but no.. its an abs aplus black pearl

Ahh! I've heard mixed reviews of the case, a lot of people complain about how the upper chamber has rather poor air circulation due to lack of perferation and stuff, but a lot of people said it's a decent case. There are steps to make it have decent airflow, though.

What do you think of the case?

I have yet to see a Quiet Power supply reccomended.
All PC Power and Cooling Silencers
All Seasonic Power supplies
All Corsair Power supplies

lol, PCP&P Silencers might be quiet, but as far as silent goes, I wouldn't recommend them. Definitelty not SILENT.

And I recommended a powersupply in my first post in this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom