HD3800 Price drops

Status
Not open for further replies.
You make a fort out of the 99 boxes, then take the 99 cards, and some mad genius soldering skills, and creating a super powered cannon to defend your fort. Out of the cannon, you can shoot all the driver cds and cables. Then when noobs come running to get in you 1337 fort, you can gun them down.

or just keep it cos you will end up loosing money that way.

lol so? No one knew that the 4000 series would come sooner then expected (from late Q3 to late Q2). After this, im gonna put my card on sale because i bought it 2/8, got it 2/11, n had it for a week before we all knew the 4000 series was coming out. Plus, according to specs that were leaked, it's gonna be twice as fast as my card, the HD 4870 x2 i mean. Another reason, i have no insurance, no nothing to pay for except classes n books maybe n that is about it. After i get the 4870 x2, ill save money for college n probably get a 45nm high-end Phenom, if not, a 9900 or FX 65nm Phenom n not upgrade for another 3-4 yrs.

lol so? No one knew that the 4000 series would come sooner then expected (from late Q3 to late Q2). After this, im gonna put my card on sale because i bought it 2/8, got it 2/11, n had it for a week before we all knew the 4000 series was coming out. Plus, according to specs that were leaked, it's gonna be twice as fast as my card, the HD 4870 x2 i mean. Another reason, i have no insurance, no nothing to pay for except classes n books maybe n that is about it. After i get the 4870 x2, ill save money for college n probably get a 45nm high-end Phenom, if not, a 9900 or FX 65nm Phenom n not upgrade for another 3-4 yrs.

if you just bought thi scard....why dont you just return it?!!?!?

or sell it on ebay, you will get more that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom