HELP! Fuzzy screen pattern

Status
Not open for further replies.

clashdo

Beta member
Hey when i play my games, counterstike, battlefield etc, i get a weird fuzzy pattern heres the image of it clashdo - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

yeah as you can see its in a grid it's really ticking me off

my computer ran all my games very smoothly ( 512mb asus video card )

before it went like that, i made my monitor play though my tv when i tried to set it up i got the same thing, i play through my monitor, and play games that happens, if anyone could give me help i would really appreciate it, because well i can't game =( i've tried fixing it through display and control panel and same thing

help plox thanks

Is it constant even out of game if not, You can try to re install or update your card..Never seen this before..

It only happens when i play a game, and i think wma files cause the same thing
and i recently bought this card like 5 weeks ago lol

it only started doing this after i switched back to using my monitor instead of my tv, i only did that for 1 day then switched back to monitor so after i installed this card

Could be bad drivers or vould just be that your monitor can not handle the games.

Is your video card NVIDIA? If so you may have to go into the Nvidia Control Panel, Switch it back from your TV to your Monitor..

ITs onboard. In the first post. (512MB Asus) would mean that is is a onboard card since ATi nor nVidia have a card with Asus in its name. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom