Can't remove

Status
Not open for further replies.

xXxexpertxXx

In Runtime
I am trying to uninstall Adobe Dream weaver but it aint letting me. I have deleted the folder and all but, when i go into "programs and features" (Vista) It says its still there but, if i try to remove it just will say removing componants but doesn't do anything. I have left my computer on all night and when i come back to it in the morning its still says "removing componants"

Any thoughts?

(holy mother of god how long is that sig?)and all that sweet hardware and basic vista? (no premium?)

anyway, what about control panel? is that were you are trying to remove it from?

I tryd to remove it before i deleted folder but that wouldnt work so i deleted the folder but it still shows up in Control Panel (remove programs)

Can you boot to safe mode in Vista??? Seriously, I don't know. Otherwise look into a delete-on-boot software.

Yes, F8 does work. But i couldnt care less about removing Dreamweaver. Its not causing any problems and i got other serious problem to fix right now in the "The World Wide Web" Forum Section but thx for help. I will be sure to try Safe-Mode later.

If its not affecting your system, then you could manually remove it from the registry using a registry cleaner but you have to be extremely careful with them programs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom