How are good are my choice of hardware?

Status
Not open for further replies.
well for cpu i think he could save more money and get the e2200 instead and oc easily to 2.6 or 2.8 on stock volt, EASILY

if your willing to spend money for the e6750, you might as well get the 8400.

yeah, but since it was considered,I thought I would throw out it is a great choice

yeah, if only I had xp to do some benchmarks in. I got almost 14000 at 4ghz with no gpu oc. I am looking for your score. Idk if my dual can beat your quad, even at 4.5. maybe I can get a 4.7 for a suicide or something ;D

yeah, if only I had xp to do some benchmarks in. I got almost 14000 at 4ghz with no gpu oc. I am looking for your score. Idk if my dual can beat your quad, even at 4.5. maybe I can get a 4.7 for a suicide or something ;D

well just install xp just for benchmarking...
and i dont think you will ever beat my score with a dual, you might get close but thats about it.

im surprised i beat mgcooks ultra score.
i could go higher but i was too tired and freezing in my room since i had the windows open to keep my pc cool.

haha. I hope to get past 16K, that is my goal. it will be really cold the next few days, so maybe I will try for a 4.8 or so run. I will see howmuch I gain at that speed increase :D

haha. I hope to get past 16K, that is my goal. it will be really cold the next few days, so maybe I will try for a 4.8 or so run. I will see howmuch I gain at that speed increase :D

well good luck!
just dont blow any thing up just to get a high score.

haha. I wont. I like my hardware :D

and I dont need to win, I am ok at just having a kickass computer that can crush every game. :D (well crysis dont count :D)

if I had any friends that were like me (pc enthusiasts) I would. but i dont wanna go where i dont know anyone.. (I cant wait till the summer, water cooling, gonna do blue uv reactive tubing. OH man I cant wait!)
and hopefully by then I will have a nehalem :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom