Building For The First Time

Status
Not open for further replies.

TAH1020

Solid State Member
Hello everyone, I really just got into computer gaming and learning about computers, pretty much a noob. I am starting from scratch by decidding to build my own computer. Basically all I want is to be able to run COD 4 and any games under that. The thing is im pretty young so I definately dont have mooney, I'm on a $10 a week vudget plus the change I find on the ground at school and stuff. I am not looking for anything crazy, just the lowest costing stuff I can get and still be able to run cod4. This is the list that I have made. If anyway has any information about something that is wrong with this list or how to reduce the price in anyway i would love the help. Thank you.

Newegg.com - AMD Athlon 64 X2 4000+ Brisbane 2.1GHz 2 x 512KB L2 Cache Socket AM2 65W Dual-Core Processor - OEM

Newegg.com - Open Box: ECS C51GM-M (V1.0) AM2 NVIDIA GeForce 6100 Micro ATX AMD Motherboard

Newegg.com - Patriot 512MB 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 800 (PC2 6400) Desktop Memory - Retail

Newegg.com - EXCELSTOR Jupiter Series ESJ8160S 160GB 7200 RPM 8MB Cache SATA 3.0Gb/s Hard Drive - OEM

Newegg.com - EVGA 256-P2-N733-LR GeForce 8400GS 256MB 64-bit GDDR2 PCI Express x16 HDCP Ready Video Card - Retail

Newegg.com - Linkworld 431-06 C.2828 Silver SECC/SGCC rustproof and galvanized steel available ATX Mid Tower Computer Case 500W Power Supply - Retail

Newegg.com - ASUS Black 16X DVD-ROM 48X CD-ROM ATAPI/E-IDE DVD-ROM Drive Model DVD-E616A3 OEM - OEM

Newegg.com - HIPER HFC-20820-C1 80mm EBR ROHS Certified CPU Cooler - Retail

So the setup I had won't work out correctly? I definately appreciate all of the helo and everything but my budget cant go above what I have the stuff I picked out.

wouldi tbe okay to switch that up a little though. Like get an 80 GB HD instead cause i dont really download any music or videos for any good purpose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom