Computer crash after disconnect?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zobie

Solid State Member
Hi everyone. I've had a computer that has had this problem since June, and have put it off untill now... Whenever I disconnect from the internet, be it on purpose or not, my computer flashes a blue screen (Says something about driver conflicts when I make the computer not turn itself off. I can pull it up again if need be) and then restarts itself.
I figured it was a driver problem, obviously, so I reinstalled the drivers, which didn't help. So then I went and switched from USB connection to a PCI slot card connection, yet I have the same problem.
Could anyone help me out?

Attachments

• DxDiag.zip
    9.5 KB · Views: 3
Start>Right click on My Computer (Or Computer in Vista)>Advanced Tab>Startup and Recovery>uncheck the Automatically restart box. Then get the BSOD up and give us the sTop Error code, should read Stop 0x000000XX and there shoudl be a line a few line down in all CAPS that should say something like IRQL_DRIVER_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL.

Give us that info and we can help.

Er... A little more then 20 days since I asked... Nobody has any idea? >.<

We need the STOP code, as well as the text in all caps (like you posted above). Like Mak said, the STOP code will be in the following format: 0x000000XX. Tell us that code that it gives you, and we can possibly look up whats going on.

DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

STOP: 0x000000D1 (0x00000008, 0x00000002, 0x00000000, 0xABC5F6F7)

NVTCP.sys Address ABC5F6F7 base at ABC4C000, Datestamp 4421C065

Try updating your bios. Also try removing the usb drivers. I assume this is a broadband connection?

Driver IRQL is related to RAM as well. Download and run MemTest86. From there make sure your BIOS is up to date and also get the latest chipset drivers as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom