Finally building a NEW COMPUTER!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Silverstone>Hiper
Quality.
And it only has 6 More amps, since the maximum amp draw from any one rail on a multi railed PSU is limited to 20 Amps..

So one single, large rail is far better than 2-4 smaller ones.

Silverstone>Hiper
Quality.
And it only has 6 More amps, since the maximum amp draw from any one rail on a multi railed PSU is limited to 20 Amps..

So one single, large rail is far better than 2-4 smaller ones.

its true, its the main reason why PC Power and Cooling is so great, they focus on large 12v Rails over many little ones

The higher wattage partly comes from the additional two amps on the 3.3V rail..
(For the hiper)

So the silverstone I linked is still better.

Yea, its pretty shifty, especially since there are alot of multi railed power supplies.

But the highest quality ones of comparable price will have a single 12V rail.

Its one of the most extreme types of CPU cooling available (cots around $800 ;))

What it does is that it cools the CPU at usually Below 0 degrees, the Phase Change cooling usually helps with overclocking

I'm pretty sure that some of the Highest (like in the top 10 but not the highest) use Phase Change, the others use like LN2

lulwut

but I'd say go with crucial ram, not corsair. Can OC further, and has nice LEDS (lol)

ya... you heard it right ;) 8800gt IS better than 3870 crossfire... disreguard retarded 3dmark06... all reviews show it.. 8800gt sli is better....

so crossfire "scales" better.. who cares... if the 8800gt is pulling more numbers (fps) thats what matters ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom