My Final Build- COMPLETED PICS INSIDE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

blufox219

Solid State Member
Just got my pc built a few days ago, thought id post it up here. Again thanks for everyone who helped me with the questions i had in the process of this build!

My system:

Intel Core 2 Quad q6600

ASUS Maximus Formula Mother Board

BFG TECH Nvidia 8800GTS 512 (G92)

2GB Crucial Ballistix ddr2 PC800 RAM

Seagate 250GB SATA HDD

Supreme FX HD Audio Card (came with my motherboard)

Samsung DVD Burner with lightscribe!

OCZ Tech GAME X STREAM 700 watt PSU

Apevia Jupiter X Case

PICS HERE :ImageShack - Hosting :: photo021808001zs5.jpg

ImageShack - Hosting :: photo021808002xo5.jpg

ImageShack - Hosting :: photo021808003nb8.jpg

ImageShack - Hosting :: photo021808004bg9.jpg

ImageShack - Hosting :: photo021808005pg9.jpg

ImageShack - Hosting :: photo021808006xx5.jpg

ImageShack - Hosting :: photo021808007wz3.jpg

lol u got my case! I cant seem to get my Cool air in or hot air in nobs to work. I only got one fan to work with the hot air in nob. I need to rewire again my fans n 12v rails.

that clip that holds the cards in place wont fit my HD 3870 x2, so im using 2 black twist ties to hold it up instead.

looks very very nice as a system, try and get an after market cpu cooler the, the q6600 will only go so far on the stock heat sink. and it will look a lot nicer to. and id like to say welcome to the maximus formula club lol.

wildside why sell the 3870 x2?

because after learning that the 4000 series is right around the corner of Q2 of this year instead of Q3, i would rather get that then keep the card i currently have.

i got my card 2/8 n recieved on 2/11. After using it for a week i hear about the 4000 series, which according to specs is twice as fast then what i have, so i just got screwed basically lol.

Nice build. All you need now is a TRUE to cool that quad. Nice to see another Maximus Formula M-board up and running, I would not trade mine for anything.

because after learning that the 4000 series is right around the corner of Q2 of this year instead of Q3, i would rather get that then keep the card i currently have.

i got my card 2/8 n recieved on 2/11. After using it for a week i hear about the 4000 series, which according to specs is twice as fast then what i have, so i just got screwed basically lol.

you got it from microcenter anyways, right? Still a good deal to anyone that wants it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom