verification on some aspects of hardware

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amidamaru

In Runtime
Hi there,

I am doing a presentation on building a high-end pc as part of my communication course and would like to verify a few things to make sure my information is accurate.

Please make the reply very simplistic and easy to understand

CPUs
Q: What are the core parts of the CPU which make it perform best i.e. clock speed, fsb bus, l1/l2 cache and all the rest

Any other info sharing knowing whats the best cpu would be great.

GPUs
Q: What advantages does the memory type such as GDDR3, memory interface and the likes.

Any other info sharing knowing whats the best gpu would be great.

Ram
Q: What are the benefits of DDR3 over DDR2 and the likes
Q: How do you determine the best ram such as its frequency and the likes

And other info

Many thanks

this isn't homework. The whole point of the presentation is communicating well so the topic is irrelevant. I just want to ensure accuracy not smartalec remarks

Hi there,

I am doing a presentation on building a high-end pc as part of my communication course and would like to verify a few things to make sure my information is accurate.

Please make the reply very simplistic and easy to understand

CPUs
Q: What are the core parts of the CPU which make it perform best i.e. clock speed, fsb bus, l1/l2 cache and all the rest

Any other info sharing knowing whats the best cpu would be great.

GPUs
Q: What advantages does the memory type such as GDDR3, memory interface and the likes.

Any other info sharing knowing whats the best gpu would be great.

Ram
Q: What are the benefits of DDR3 over DDR2 and the likes
Q: How do you determine the best ram such as its frequency and the likes

And other info

Many thanks
you could find all of this on wikipedia or research databases (ex. SIRS, Infotrac)

I did try wikipedia but the answers are long winded.

However, i decided to make my presentation much more noddier since i doubt they would be able to understand the high level of information i was going to include anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom