Just bought a new case!

Status
Not open for further replies.
you obviously don't listen to them.. so don't judge

i see blind ignorant judgement before understanding.. u sir should listen... if u understood the music, the u too would feel the hurt and pain... its way more emotional than the stupid crap you hear on the radio today... open your ears ;) and i listen to genre's from country all the way to electronic and hawaiin raggae.. so i know what i'm listening to...

you obviously don't listen to them.. so don't judge

i see blind ignorant judgement before understanding.. u sir should listen... if u understood the music, the u too would feel the hurt and pain... its way more emotional than the stupid crap you hear on the radio today... open your ears ;) and i listen to genre's from country all the way to electronic and hawaiin raggae.. so i know what i'm listening to...

Hmmm - maybe you should read my post again, you sir should listen. I did not judge on how they sing, I judged on how stupid and childish they look.

Maybe they should grow up, get a life and take the mask off!

100_7978.jpg

100_7981.jpg

ya.. i just worked on the wiring the other night... its craptacular here... but i'll post some new pictures soon enough.. my camera always seems to come and go

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom