HD audio bus driver

Status
Not open for further replies.

nOcLuE98

Biohazardous
"hd audio bus driver is required and not found"

I am using SP3 xp pro. And when I try to install the fix KB888111, like I read online, it says that I dont need this update, my service package is updated. But I still get the error when trying to install my asus audio drivers.
Help?

yeah I know. pretty annoying. I might end up back in vista for a while...

maybe I will do a dual boot for a while. So I can run all my tests and stuff like 3dmark in here, and surf the net and music and stuff in vista.

EDIT: I am gonna go install Vista. If you guys have any answers please post :D

ok... well I am pretty sure it is out. Maybe I clicked the wrong thing, but heh. Anyway, that doesnt answer my ques....

Yes it does. Because you are usign a Beta Product which is not supported and it doesnt work with your drivers. Therefor you will have to either 1.) check with your sound device manufacturer to see if they have Beta drivers that work with XP SP3 Beta or you will have to wait till they release SP3 and the sound device manufacturer updates their drivers to work with it.

Being that XP SP3 is still in its beta stages and not final it is your responsibilty. Microsoft says they offer no support for Beta products. So check the Asus website maybe they have some beta drivers for you.

I am out of xp now.. so this can be deleted. I am going to reinstall xp, but sp2, so it wont matter. :D thank you though :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom