how to monitor cpu temps?

Status
Not open for further replies.
most chill pads just hook up to a usb port and draw power from the battery or an acoutlet (depending on what u have connected), they just sit under ur laptop and cool it, it won't take alot off but it will help, u might be able to get those temps down to 67c idle. and like NOCLUE said get a can of compressed air and blow it through the vents in the laptop.

well the temp went back down to normal. at about 66c, and its at full load, and i don't think the fan was the problem, i had basically most of the part replaced including the fan, cus i split ice tea on it, also i forgot to put a book back under it for better circulation after i cleaned my desk so that was problobly why it got so hot

well if it is old, the other stuff will still help. Especially the compressed air. there is tons of dust in there, I will bet on it.

well if its at full load at 66c now u don't need the chill pad,it helps but not necisary, i have one and its a pain in he sas to haul around because it doesn't fit in my case.

well the temp went back down to normal. at about 66c, and its at full load, and i don't think the fan was the problem, i had basically most of the part replaced including the fan, cus i split ice tea on it, also i forgot to put a book back under it for better circulation after i cleaned my desk so that was problobly why it got so hot

No he said full load there, un less ur saying he ment to say idle, which 66c idle is still hot, you might wana still get a chill pad if ur idle at 66c

No he said full load there, un less ur saying he ment to say idle, which 66c idle is still hot, you might wana still get a chill pad if ur idle at 66c

oh.. for some reason I thought we were talking about idle temps. (i would still clean it out.. :D)
but 66C load is not bad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom