Nvidia 9 Series coming out really soon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
hrmm... i can't wait for the 9 series... 8 series doesnt get the job done.. (well at least for crysis) which is really my only concern...

as long as i have a SINGLE card that'll play crysis on 1920x1200 on a modded High(very high) i will be a happy man... and my gtx almost did that.. i was pulling 20-22fps for me.... so i would think a 9 series would pull something like 40fps which is very crysis playable

u do know there had been 20 other threads about the 9 series? there is no point in getting the 9600gt when in march much metter card will be coming out.

Some people dont get cards to break 3dmark06 scores, they simply want to play games at a good framerate. A card with 8800gt performance for close to $100 is not a bad deal at all, and even good as a budget sli setup.

. its good for someone who just wants to game without the best performance possible, but for most people here they want something better when paying for the 9 series.

I dunno looks like good cards for those who want the 9000 series soon and cheap, there seems to be some value to holding off if you can but then again it seems like everything is a waiting game right now....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom