Well, I know you guys haven't heard this one before...

Status
Not open for further replies.
as long as I can rock out in CS:S and reg. CS 1.6.....while jamming to some Slayer, and sending an e-mail.....I am a happy camper.

Your my kinda guy :p

When they say the computer will be outdated and you can have anything that is 3-5 years without upgrades, obviously you can still play source, 1.6 and stuff.

Just look back at computers 3-5 years ago and you can see by todays standards they are low end, but at the same time doesn't mean they won't last another 10 years.

Duo core for longevity? Good luck with that. If you just want to play source you don't need all that. You could spend $200 and have a system for that.

And any computer can last 3-5 years if you play the same game over and over. A computer "lasting" is how well it keeps up with the software.

Yeah I've played that game since Half Life 1 came out.

Never gets old. Or...I am addicted. Either way, I save money and kill time in the same process.

Going to buy the case first, and go from there. Should take me a month, maybe a little longer...have to pay off my 32" Samsung HDTV I just bought.

yeah, that too. but I mean.. how often do you notice that? it isnt a hdd. I want a sata so my cables are better. then again, I have a 900 so I cant do much anyway, without a dremel that is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom