RemoCrusher

Status
Not open for further replies.

RemoCrusher

Beta member
Hello everyone my real name is Dan. Don't come to me looking for advice as I know almost as much as my cat when it comes to computers. I am a father of 4, married and have a special needs cat and 9 Degus. The name I chose is pretty self explanatory if you drum. If you don't then I will explain. I am a drummer and have been for over 30 years. I run a drum forum for a drumhead maker called Remo. I am 300 lbs and if I sit on anything it is crushed lol. Put it together you get Remo Crusher. I have a set of 1975 Tama Imperial Stars and love them.

My computers are old by hey they work right? My rig is a Pentium 3 with 128 megs of ram (stop laughing) and a 10 gig hard drive( Ok you really need to stop laughing.) The other computer is a Pentium 2 HP with a 128 megs of ram and a 10 gig hard drive. Please everyone stop your laughing!!! lol

That's about all I can say right now. I know I will learn alot here from you fine folks as the site came highly recommended from a forum buddy at Remo.

Welcome to Tech-Forums, Dan. I was never a drummer, but I played T-bone and flugabone in the high school days. I was good friends with all in the drum line though.

Don't sweat the old rigs. If you are looking to improve you have come to the right place. If not, we'll just keep laughing. ;)

Welcome dude!
You might like to donate one of them computers to a museum some time, they are always looking for fossils.

hey welcome, i am also a drummer, only for about 6 years though. i have a remo head on one of my toms. i did have a great yamaha set but sold it and got a westbury set because i don't play as much as i use to.

Welcome to the forums, I diddn't want to risk crashing your system with my usual big welcome :)

Enjoy your stay ;)

Welcome to the forums. Don't worry you may think your the worst we've seen but your not. You might want to check out the worst 3DMark scores thread to see the lowest of the low!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom