Potentially the longest thread in history...

have you seen triple tag teem of dara ak1200 and dieselboy... THATS NUTS.... i've seen pendulum's dj too.. MADNESS... john b... dj marky... dj silver, and dj zinc.. OMG it was such a good day

i missed out on shy fx.. i was too messed up to realize he was playing :(

forgot to mention dj hype is out of this world as well

i don't know if you know goldie.. but imma get to see some goldie action over here next weekend along w/ subflo! GOD ITS GONNA BE AMAZING

and if you like hardcore.. we're getting the pleasure of yappo aka UNEXIST!!! delicious godlike gabber/hardcore!! its gonna be a great weekend next week...

i'm going to assume your going to ultra music festival or whatever it is in march.. imight be flying down there for that because its got the nuttiest lineup on earth... tiesto, kaskade, shy fx, dillinja, deadmau5, benny benassi, dirty south, ak1200, dj dara, dieselboy... god, 2 days of insane music... 2 days of godlike lineup for only 165 bucks.. totally worth it to me

do you have alot of drum n bass music urself, cuz im' short on it, and would love to get some :)

Winter Music Conference is right around the corner from me. I live in miami so...

but yeah i wont be going to ultra, most of those djs will be at other parties that'll be cheaper, less crowded, and at night. i saw goldie a couple of weeks ago. he was aight. i dont really remember much. i was super wasted. if you want some tunes, go check out floridadnb.com they have a mix section full of stuff in there. also they have a winter music conference section so you'll be able to plan your trip accordingly.

PM me if you needs any more infoez.

mudkip_LEE.gif

549px-Mudkips-A_History.jpg

wizard-turned-you-mudkip.png

So_I_herd_you_like_mudkips_by_MudKipClub.jpg

MUDKIPS ARE NOT A BANNABLE REASON TO BAN SOMEONE. MUDKIPS ARE A REASON TO MAKE WORLD PEACE. MUDKIPS > THE CHURCH OF SCIENTOLOGY.

XENU CAN SUCK IT < MUDKIPS

Winter Music Conference is right around the corner from me. I live in miami so...

but yeah i wont be going to ultra, most of those djs will be at other parties that'll be cheaper, less crowded, and at night. i saw goldie a couple of weeks ago. he was aight. i dont really remember much. i was super wasted. if you want some tunes, go check out floridadnb.com they have a mix section full of stuff in there. also they have a winter music conference section so you'll be able to plan your trip accordingly.

PM me if you needs any more infoez.

seeing tiesto alone costed me... well not me, my old gf 65 dollars alone.. thats already a good portion of the cost...

and going to a rave down here.. to see any of my fav dj's costs ALOT in california.... going to a almost local rave called sin city is gonna be 45 dollars.... and going to massives such as monster massive, nocturnal wonderland, together as one, and edc all cost about 60 dollars... so i have no problems playing 165 for 2 days

Back
Top Bottom