Having Hard Time Picking Case

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, but its still made by thermaltake...

What doors are you talking about? The little things on the front are definitely no worthy of being called a door, doors actually close :p

abs aplus black pearl
or the gigabyte aurora
maybe even.. the cm stacker 890.. 690 is too small!!!!!

why do so many people cheap out on cases.... i love my case, it's so incredibly durable, HUGE, and has enough of EVERYTHING.. came w/ tools, and is incredibly easy to work w/ ....

100_7978.jpg

100_7887.jpg

100_7981.jpg

BEAUTIFUL!

haha ya i explained in the rate my wire thread why it was so messing.. i was having a cathode problem.. the top one kept falling off.. the stupid stick adhesive on the velcro stopped working

and then.. for some reason, none of my power buttons and stuff were working on the top part... so i just let em hang there until i fix it..

the sata cable for the hdd just can't be helped because its not long enough to go through the back part

and the white wire in the hard drive rack to the left is there because the cathode is there

and very weird... i see my black usb cord.. for my front panel memory card reader is not plugged in.... yet my card reader worked to put those pictures on this afternoon?!

front panel.. i just don't use.. imma put away.. and i only need 1 new sata cable.. which is the black one.. i like the blue.. it glows w/ my uv light

and as i've said before.. i can't tuck it away from the cd drive... its not long enough :(

then i can't use the exterior push button tray top cd thing.. and not only that... i have a triple drive bay there w/ a 120mm fan taking up the bottom 3 slots.. but i'll definitely do some playing w/ tonite

i'll see if i can make it go behind the mobo tray

I was dreaming of buying an alienware case off of ebay and then moding it into a lanfestmonstercasewithextramudkips......

but id probably just fail at that...

Hmm, well as i wait untill i have money again i can continue looking for a case... i'll probably go with some kind of cool master.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom