*The Official Tech-Forums 3DMark06/03 Rankings*

Re: The Tech Forums Official 3DMark06 Top List

i use omega drivers all the time. sometimes they work better, sometimes they dont. usually they are pretty good.

agreed.... omega just recently started making nvidia drivers again, and as of now, i'm pretty disappointed in the nvidia drivers.. for some reason, i can't get dual monitor to work the way i want it to... i want to have my smaller 15 inch monitor used as an extention, w/out having to make both some dinky res.... my old ati card could do it.. WHY CAN'T THIS....

so.. imma give the omega's a go and see if it fixes my prob

agreed.... omega just recently started making nvidia drivers again, and as of now, i'm pretty disappointed in the nvidia drivers.. for some reason, i can't get dual monitor to work the way i want it to... i want to have my smaller 15 inch monitor used as an extention, w/out having to make both some dinky res.... my old ati card could do it.. WHY CAN'T THIS....

so.. imma give the omega's a go and see if it fixes my prob

i had the same prob. You have to restart with the monitor plugged in. Once the new monitor is installed you have to restart before windows will recognize. then you will have the option to extend your desktop.

I did the exact* same thing

hopefully itll help me too... thanks alot!
any advice on whats a good program to overclock your CPU?
ive just been using ASUS AiBooster, the one that came with my mobo, but it seems pretty crummy... i cant even get past 3.25 without it crashing in a matter of seconds...

but anyways, AT 3.24, i managed to break the 10k mark, so heres my new score... please replace/change it when you update... thanks a bunch! :) - RK

10,116 | TheRascalKing614 | X2 6000+ @ 3.24GHz | 8800GTS SSC 640 @ 576/850 | XP Pro 32bit Futuremark - ORB - Result Analyzer

Still cant pass mine!! hahaha the card is holding you bacl, with an 8800gt 512 you would be over 11k. SO would i, but i just have the 256mb. Not for long though...

Watch your temps...the 6000+ runs hot, you may have to go down to about 3.1ghz to remain stable after a while.

i had the same prob. You have to restart with the monitor plugged in. Once the new monitor is installed you have to restart before windows will recognize. then you will have the option to extend your desktop.

I did the exact* same thing

already tried... :( didnt work... you know how when you go to display options.. its supposed to show 2 monitors both in boxes numbered 1 and 2... well it doesnt show those :question: ... and i don't know why?

i even tried installing my old radeon x300 and it didnt work.. well but then again i didnt even install drivers for it :p haha i'll give all this another go tonite

ya.. omega's the way to go... they use official nvidia drivers and replace faulty less efficient things w/ older drivers that were more successful.. so you get the best of everything

already tried... :( didnt work... you know how when you go to display options.. its supposed to show 2 monitors both in boxes numbered 1 and 2... well it doesnt show those :question: ... and i don't know why?

i even tried installing my old radeon x300 and it didnt work.. well but then again i didnt even install drivers for it :p haha i'll give all this another go tonite

I dont really understand... I pulled my hair out over it for ever. Because I kept booting for other reasons, but for some reason it never recognized my 15in. then one time... BAM. I could run them both at the right res and all..

Back
Top Bottom