A Build :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice build... Though that case seems a bit ugly to me. I like the look of the Antec 900/P182 more but thats a matter of opinion. Also you may want to choose a more substantial cooler the the CPU, a TRUE for example.

Yeah thats a good high performance cooler but i have heard people having numerous problems with it breaking and such. Also the fan can really make some noise at higher RPMs. A TRUE paired with a scythe s-flex or yate loon is a much much better solution :)

Even though it is out of stock at newegg, the E8400 would be a better processor for you than the Q6600. Also cheaper. If you are playing games this dual core is better. Most games will not use quad core power. More games use dual core. Some games only use one. If you were doing video editing then get the q6600 but since you plan on gaming, get the e8400. Also you can over clock the **** out of these things.
Newegg.com - Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 Wolfdale 3.0GHz 6MB L2 Cache LGA 775 65W Dual-Core Processor - Retail

get the 520hx, it has the same amount of amps on the 12V rails, which are wat powers your Vid card and cpu, the 620hx gets its extra watts from unneeded rails that supply power to HDD's and such which the 520hx has plenty of

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom