Rate the Wire Management Above You!

Lol apok, you posted and erased youre own post haha. Thats a nice perk of being a mod. I agree with you, i like amd more than intel but both make awesome chips.

Lol apok, you posted and erased youre own post haha. Thats a nice perk of being a mod. I agree with you, i like amd more than intel but both make awesome chips.

well i liked amd for budget builds and still kinda do cos you can make a build really cheap.

but my last two builds for people were budget ones and were intel and they are pretty good for the price.
i dont hate either...which ever one is better is good.
and without competition theres no fun at all, although i do think amd should get their act together to get back on top. theyre ok so far with ati, but now we have to see if amd will get onto the top again.

I don't care about the TLB bug; I don't use Cool'n'Quiet, or Virtualisation. I just want one that clocks high.

same, im having second thoughts about waiting for the 45nm Phenoms to come out for better performance over OCing, but then again, if the B3 stepping 65nm Phenoms actually do good (the high-end ones), then ill get one. I'm really looking into a 9900 or FX.

I like AMD because they don't use evil schemes unlike Intel when it comes to selling chips (aka the Dell monopoly fiasco)

I like Intel for their better performance chips and heavy overclocking abilities

i needa redo wiring.... my top cathode kept falling, and i was doing alot of playing around w/ the hdd, power led and all that bullcrap cords so its ugly in this pick.. but here it is anyway

there's a 3 caged hard drive rack in the drive bay to the left of the case, it contains 1 120mm fan thats blowing as intake, then there another intake for the tuniq just sitting on it.. and the exhuast right behind the tuniq... and sometime, when i overclock i put my old tuniq fan right on top of the tuniq itself for my exhaust... and the red and black wire w the yellow thing dangling down is a thermal sensor used for the reading on the front of my case... i'm thinking of just pull out all of the case power buttons... because i use the 680i's push keyboard to start.. cuz i don't like people turning on and off my computer.... i have it password protected so only i can do it.. and of course no one else in the house knows how to reset cmos or push the actual power button on it anyway!
100_7981.jpg

and the moneyshot of my workstation

100_7978.jpg

yup got the 28 incher sitting on top of an MSI 690g mobo box.. and a nice can of chef boyardee sitting on top of my case along w/ a lonely case fan thats used to sit on top of my tuniq tower when im' overclocking

Back
Top Bottom