Best Motherboard For E8400?

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, exactly. I think that might work.. but what do I know? I dont work at intel. I bet! they will come up with a middle bridge that is totally screwed up, give it to us, then fix it and make us pay more for it...

It does make more sense to only have one "bridge" but since this is the first time I've heard of such a thing, im not encouraged nor impressed. Notice how long it takes the south-bridge to get an upgrade?

I give props for intel "leaping ahead."
If it weren't for AMD waking Intel up with the Athlon we would be using beefed up pentium4's at the moment.

North, south, east and west bridges.. as many as it takes to get better frames.. im fine.

It does make more sense to only have one "bridge" but since this is the first time I've heard of such a thing, im not encouraged nor impressed. Notice how long it takes the south-bridge to get an upgrade?

I give props for intel "leaping ahead."
If it weren't for AMD waking Intel up with the Athlon we would be using beefed up pentium4's at the moment.

North, south, east and west bridges.. as many as it takes to get better frames.. im fine.

Northeast bridge? I think that would totally crush Crysis because of the improved performance. It just makes so much sense

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom