need a reliable popup blocker

Status
Not open for further replies.

badkitty

In Runtime
i've been using super popup blocker 4.0 but lately its not workign anymore..and after a few days it wont open with IE or even close when it does open. Anyone know a better one.

I currently use Pop up Cop, Can be found at www.popupcop.com
it's trial but I have keys for full version if you want to register it.
It runs in IE on the tool bar, haven't had a pop up in months since I got it

hmm so far popup cop has stopped those let thru by stopper...i like the options pop cop has too..lets hope it lasts.

i use PopupBlock and it blocks everthing I dislike popping up i.e. question errrrrrr......entertainment sights.

super popup blocker 4.0 used to work really well for a long time. But just recently it just stopped opening up with IE and popups got right thru it. but popup cop is great.

I used to surf like an idiot with IE, and got lots of pop-ups.
Now I search smart with IE, and get a lot less pop-ups.

You could try 1-800-Sissors. Basically, they send you a pair of sissors, and you (stay with me now) cut, yes cut, your internet cord. Now you are guaranteed to get 100% reliable pop-up blocking. Of course, if you want to check your email, you'll need this other number: 1-975-2SPLICE

hmm alot of people here NOT using IE...i used to use netscape ALOOOOOOONG time ago, but switched to IE cause it was easier. What other kinds of browsers do you guys use and why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom