Ideas on a 24" LCD?

Status
Not open for further replies.
the 24 inch is already huge just go with that youl get a nicer picture and itl cost less, if you can get 28 inch for the same price or less go with it, other wise go 24 inch.

I was gonna suggest the LG that third has lol its what i'll be getting sooner or later >.>

LG's are a bit more expensive but the panels are superior. Except for the new one >< the L246WP-BN and L245WP-BN are both excellent.

Anything else i'd suggest samsung.

I would definitely get one of those LG's I have one and its just WOW. I switched from a crt and there is absolutely no difference, which I found surprising due to the fact that a lot of lcd's out there still are not match for my old 19 inch crt (RIP).

I would definitely get one of those LG's I have one and its just WOW. I switched from a crt and there is absolutely no difference, which I found surprising due to the fact that a lot of lcd's out there still are not match for my old 19 inch crt (RIP).

Did you calibrate it? What do you have your settings at?

well keeping the resolution 1680x1050, going from 24" to 28" its not "stretched", its just that the pixel's are bigger to fill the greater area, so if your the same distance away, looking at the 24" and the 28" you might see the difference. TV's you're much farther away and your supposed to have a viewing distance dependent on the TV size, not so much an option for some people with a computer b/c of desk space.

why would you run a 20" resolution on a 24" monitor?

I feel like the $35 extra that my glossy monitor cost me was well worth it.

Just don't sit it by a flippin window, or pull the curtains....the picture is just AWSOME!

To me its not even a big deal, if the monitor I like has it then it has it. I'll still buy it. Probably alot easier to clean the screen too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom