Razer Tarantula on sale for 20 bucks!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
dead, if your able to get one, ill pay you 20 for it plus some for your hastle

I already got one to replace my piece of junk keyboard, all of my BB's in my state would not match it, but if you live in Cali, call your Best-Buy and ask if you have a receipt of it being sold at that price if they will match it.

And I do not believe Circuit city would let me buy another at this price sorry :(

WTF I got mine a month ago for 90 bucks. /doh!!

yeah, they're still like $95... just some hellacious deal at a few best buys!! i got one!! just haven't picked it up from my mother yet. i'll be getting it on saturday though. i hope its as sweet as everyone says it is.

even though for $20 im sure it'll whop up on my current keyboard. now all i need to do is replace my copperhead with a lachesis.

RAZER ftw!

No one with an extra they will part with? I'll chip in an extra $20 and pay shipping on it. if not, no sweat... worth a shot.

Lachesis > Copperhead 4 sure. Definitely worth the money.

No one with an extra they will part with? I'll chip in an extra $20 and pay shipping on it. if not, no sweat... worth a shot.

Lachesis > Copperhead 4 sure. Definitely worth the money.

i'd hook you up trotter but i only got one, and it was a return so its missing some things. hopefully it looks alright and everything is cool.

yeah im really thinking about making the upgrade, i like the design it just looks so comfy. but i'll have to make sure i can pay off all of my recent upgrades first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom