8800GT SLI is better than HD3870 crossfire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh really ?!

Why you don't show us some of those reviews, instead of just saying that "other reviews tell a different story" ?
Oh my god, don't tell me you've never seen any.
In any case, I'm not going to do the search myself. Not because there aren't any, but because I'm not going to make his yet another long argument.

So, what ?
SO, maroon, Drivers can affect performance.
Catalyst 8.2 just came out, which increases performance in games.

AMD lovers will always try to find excuse by blaming drivers
Don't play the "you're a fanboy" game. I might not like Intel, but I actually do like Nvidia. I own an 8800 GTS 320MB, and an 8800 GT 512MB.
I bought my two 3870's and crossfired them, because I looked at reviews about them. Not because they're from AMD/ATI.
At least, say that HD3870 crossfire performs on par with 8800GT SLI. But don't try to say that HD3870 crossfire is better because that is questionable
Irony.
Nvidia video cards are getting better performance in SLI after each driver release as well
Yeah, I know. But so are ATI's cards.

Oh my god, don't tell me you've never seen any.

Yes, I never seen any (except the one from Experience.com)

I posted another review showing that 8800GT SLI outperforming HD3870

In any case, I'm not going to do the search myself. Not because there aren't any,

Or maybe you did a research, but you haven't found any. Who knows

but because I'm not going to make his yet another long argument.

LOL

If you post 2 or 3 reviews that support you argument, then you would end this debate immediately. It is the complete opposite

Do you want people here to believe you blindly even if you can't prove what you say ?

Catalyst 8.2 just came out, which increases performance in games.

This what AMD claims

The "20% improvement" was only in one game in DX10 mode. Thats what AMD claims. Not all people play company of Heroes in DX10

because I looked at reviews about them.

I really like to see those reviews. Can you send me the links to me by PM if you can't post them here in this thread ?

I don't care if you don't believe me. But seems that you can't prove any of your points. If you have seen many reviews the support your argument, then why you can't show us any of those reviews ? At least send to me the links of those reviews by PM. But you can't do that.

You said that you don't believe me, but I don't believe you as well

Why you come here to my thread if you can't prove what you say ? Do you think I'm going to trust you blindly ?

Bye

GTS512 SLI owns both of them, so hush. And soon my gx2 SLI will own that ;) Oh hay, who's going to blow their 600 dollar rebate check on computer equipment.

You know its basically just an advance from next year right? I might, depends what is out at that time. No sli for me, since i dont have an sli board but a phenom and gts 512 are very possible, or if the 9800gt is out...

my stepup for my card expires in 5 days... i might stepup to a gts512, sell my xfx to pay for some of the cost... and then save the rest of that money so i can stepup when the 9800gt comes out...

Or i may just stick with what i have... i'll probably just stick with what i have.

You have to submit the invoice for the card when you start the stepup process. You can try it, but most likely it wont go through as you wont have an original invoice for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom