internet.... grr...

Status
Not open for further replies.

cloud

In Runtime
ok i just got my cable internet hooked back up.. it works fine as long as its hooked directly to a pc, but when i hook up my router and try to install it, it says the router cant find the internet... even though i reset everything when i did it... any ideas?

i shouldnt have to change any of the settings, i'm reinstalling the router like new... but at the end of the installation it says it cannot connect to the internet..

nvm i got it working guys... idk what happened but it finally just clicked.. idk lol thanks for your advice!

ok nvm its not fixed.... now it works through the router but will go out at random times and i have to reset the router by holding the reset button for 15 seconds.. then reinstall it for it to work... and i've even changed routers and its doing the same thing.. any ideas?

Unhook the router and try through modem, if problem persists modem is at fault, if problem goes away your looking to update the firmware on your router first. If that doesn't work, contact your ISP and ask them if they have any "Special settings" you need to enter for routers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom