Graphics card Rankings

Status
Not open for further replies.
nah it has to do with pixel density. 1680x1050 on a 20'' monitor means the pixels are actually smaller than on a 22'' monitor.

The reason people say larger resolutions allow you to use less AA is also because they usually sit farther back...just sit a little closer and I guarantee you'll see those ugly jaggies.

nah it has to do with pixel density. 1680x1050 on a 20'' monitor means the pixels are actually smaller than on a 22'' monitor.

The reason people say larger resolutions allow you to use less AA is also because they usually sit farther back...just sit a little closer and I guarantee you'll see those ugly jaggies.

I tried what you just said, and looking back at some screens i have, even with 2x aa if i get really close yeah there noticeable, but sit further away and theyre harder to see.

yeah, I have a 24 and with 2xAA I can barely see it on COD4. On 4AA i can see it a little more, but not that much. But it is ok, it only drops my fps by like 4 each time. from 90 to 80 with the step from none to 4x is not bad :D

stock w/ the rig in my sig, I just got 12715 on 3dmark. I cant wait to OC! this processor can do so much better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom