MX 510 Mouse dont work with Call of Duty

Status
Not open for further replies.

MadDog876

Solid State Member
I have tried almost anything to get the new buttons on my mx510 mouse(the special ones on the side) to work with my call of duty game, but nothing works! :angry: !!!

Does anybody know what to do?

i don't know if call of duty supports them, but i know that not every game supports these side buttons.

r u on WIndows XP?

if yes, XP has some problem with Logitech Drivers. best is to:

enable ur system restore (as I have disabled it) and then install mice drivers (logitech specially), if it works, fine, else restore, and download latestt drivers from Logitech website.

see if it works, and tell me how's the mouse, as am gonna buy this MX510 day after tomorrow.

Yeah, i put in the latest mouse drivers and it seems like when i try to assign the key to the mouse button, it just acts like a pressed nothing...

thats strange and dissapointing thing u r telling, thouugh i wont be using this mouse for games,

ask this question is some call of duty forum as well, where there is possibility of many many users of this game, as if i have to say about this forum (may be 1/2).

also as this mouse is gainign popularity fast, so there must be someone using Logitech mice (if at least not this version, but with 6-8 buttons) may be able to help to more preciously.

i have the mx700 and its a very comftorble moust but quite heavy for gaming.. have you guys tried the 510?

i have the 500, basically same as 510, works awesome, best mouse i ever had. as for games, i know when i used to play half life multiplayer, i coudl never assign those buttons to anything

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom