Not open for further replies.

lester8908

Baseband Member
2.8 p4 with ht technology
1024 mb of ram
200 gb 7200 rpm hard drive
ATI radeon 9600 pro
350 watt power supply

Whenever I play battlefield vietnam for hours on end. My computer will skip you know the freeze for a second and then keep going. I don't see why it does this. I know I dont have a top end system but I thought my system was good enough to tackle vietnam without skipping. Do I need to upgrade anything or overclock a bit. Or does that happen to everyone. Any help would be great

If your playing online then it is a little known thing called lag. It will happen to you regardless of how powerful your system is. Either get a faster ISP or just bear with it.

I have soundcard but haven't updated windows in awhile because I haven't got it hooked up to the internet yet.

reduce all other unnecessary background progs before playing. maybe reduce one of the lesser details in the graphics options of the game. perhaps get one of the ram freeing progs that'll kick in when ram is low.

what i like to do cept it freezes windows sumtimes is while ur playing go to task maneger click on processes find the vietnam program rightclick and set priorety to high or realtime

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom