Potentially the longest thread in history...

it didn't bother me cuz I liked it, it just made the company look kind of cheap and generic.

Like every company is doing now. Destroying our favorite foods and making them taste like crap and selling under the same name. Kinda like when you go to a new restaurant, te sauce is good but everytime you go it feels like it keps getting watered down even more, until one day you realize its been watered down too much and you never go there again

Kinda like when you go to a new restaurant, te sauce is good but everytime you go it feels like it keps getting watered down even more, until one day you realize its been watered down too much and you never go there again

Speaking from experience? :p

Only sauce I ever get at a restaurant is Honey Mustard sauce and that's usually from Cracker Barrel and it's always good.

Yeah couldn't find onboard drivers, or Soundcard drivers in vista, it was horrible. Anyone know ifthe PdX OEM BIoS emulation T00lkit still works? i may need to try out vista again

Just cause it is a random thread doesn't mean we will break the rules and break rule number 5. Keep it legal. If you want a answer do some research. The answer is right in the Vista thread. I have posted it myself.:p

Plus just cause you cant seem to make it work don't mean squat. There are plenty of people that have gotten it to work. So you are 1 out of the 450 Million serials they sold? Congrats!! :laughing:

Back
Top Bottom