SHould i buy a Nvidia Or ATI?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BxSlipSk8718

In Runtime
Yea i currently have this Fx5600 i love it great card but not enough power for most of my games im getting ready for Everquest 2 so im getting a new card should i get a 5700ultra? or some ATI card is ati wich 1? like does the 5700 ultra perform good? havent herd anything bad on ly good and is it better than the 5900? im only on a 200$ buget
:-/

Though 5700 is as well recommended (last out come in FX series, means better than other FX's)

else if u can, get holf of ATi Radeon 9800PRO (128MB version), and best if u can have the original ATI built card.

oh i c so im guesing GPU clock speed has nothign ot do wiht it its all about the GPU , on another note i herd that ATI bullshiits on there cards and only makes them with 24 bit color although it says 32 and thats why it performs better

Blind_Arrow said:
i have ATi, its on 16bit and 32Bit. and mine is on 1600X1200

never had a problem.

What i was trying to say is that I herd they lied about there 32bit seting really being 32 bt i herd it really 24 bit thats why there cards perform better most of the time than Nvidia

oit doesnt seems, as i have 4 PC's running at my home, 2 of which are on 32BIT, 1 on 24, and 1 on 16.

and there is difference of graphic quality.

those on 32 BIT are on ATi's. 24-BIT = Intel, 16-BIT = nVidia

there is graphic difference for sure. (checked by running DVD's)

im not tryign to say ull have a problem running thae card im tryign to say mayvbe there cards arent as powerful as they seem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom