Newegg.com New Computer..Scope out my Build

Status
Not open for further replies.

computerneeder

Baseband Member
https://secure.newegg.com/NewVersion/WishList/MySavedWishDetail.asp?ID=10143547

i just put this wishlist together...pretty quickly i was just tryin to scope out a price range...havnt really researched enough yet..im hopin people on this site can take a look at the wishlist and see where i can make some differences..but budget is between $500 and $800 dollars, this goes over 800 but mail in rebates get it down to $770 so I figured that would be okay, um so yea please take a look at what ive chosen, tell me if im missing anything, i think all the parts are compatible im going to keep researching though I defintely need to put more time and effort into making a decision just like I said this was a quick list put together looking at peoples reviews and price ranges....

thx for the help!

Best way to do this... email your wishlist to yourself, then copy the link from your email to here... and then we can all view it. when i make my wishlist public i can never seem to find it.

Most here would recommend you do not get the 8600 GT... if you have enough squeeze out a few more bucks for an 8800 GT 256 or 512... OR if you dont you can get an ati budget card HD 3850 256 or 512 that will out perform an 8600 i believe.

Unless you are planning on buying that evga 8600 GT and going through a stepup program later on for a 9 series card or possibly an 8800 GT, 8800 GTS 512MB.... If you want to do that when you have more money you only need to pay the diffrence between the 2 cards and shipping... I did it with 1 of my cards.

And i'm glad to hear that your going to keep researching because prices ususally just drop, and you will learn more and there will be less chance of you buying something you dont want (coughcoughSEcoughcough)

good choice on the e8400 but its out of stock just to let you know atm... but thats alright since your still researching, but you can buy things on other sites cheaper just to let you know. the only downside is parts coming in at diffrent times.

well i think i can probably afford to get a better video card 8800 and mayb change my processor to the e6750
Newegg.com - Intel Core 2 Duo E6750 Conroe 2.66GHz 4M shared L2 Cache LGA 775 65W Dual-Core Processor - Retail

umm (coughcoughSEcoughcough)
^^^wuts that all about lol? i think i missed the joke...(noobie) lol

heres somethign ive always wondered

whats the difference between a 256 mb card and a 512 mb card?
like how much of a difference does it make in performance and gaming between the two?
and like what is the difference? is there just more space to run games or something on a 512 mb card?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom