My first built PC. Help please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everything looks like it should work, but wait 'till one of the pros comes along and gives it a second look, might have something to say about your choices or recomend something different.

Ultra makes okay PSU's i also ordered alot of my parts from Tiger. If you can the Corsair 520Hx would work well with this build and has no ripples in the 12v rails.

lol that is saying that his parts dont decide to kick the bucket on him. lol first build mobo keels over on me but thas what i get for buying ECS

Heh, don't say that.. I was as nervous as **** ordering my first build I thought something wouldnt work, but all turned out well... eventually, I tried using an old power supply and it died when I tried to power the new build, THOUGHT it was my mobo.. eventually I got a new one and all worked.

Anyways, good luck with the build Felixhi, everything looks good... The first build is always the scariest.

Heh, don't say that.. I was as nervous as **** ordering my first build I thought something wouldnt work, but all turned out well... eventually, I tried using an old power supply and it died when I tried to power the new build, THOUGHT it was my mobo.. eventually I got a new one and all worked.

Anyways, good luck with the build Felixhi, everything looks good... The first build is always the scariest.

very. but you feel great after you get it all beastin fast and workin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom