Printer/Mouse suggestion?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dakaggo

Idealist Gamer
I was wondering if I could get some help on this. I need a new printer (well soon not yet) and I really can't find any with decent reviews that wasn't very expensive. Does anyone know of a good printer that isn't expensive? I just need something that prints with decent speed and quality.

Also I want to get a Razer mouse. Problem is I can't decide between the Diamond Razerback, Razerback 3G and Krait.

As far as looks go I prefer the regular Razerback. Quality I'd go with the Razerback 3G but I don't really need that many buttons so the Krait would work too. I just can't decide. Considering my old mouse is a ball mouse that came with the computer, I'm not sure how much of a difference any of this will even make.

If you ask me the 3G is kind of ugly.

With printers, be sure to look at the cost of replacement ink. All of them work, though. I have an HP multi-function and it is great.

I am guessing you meant Diamondback. Anyway, I would go for it or the Copperhead as you can get either at a good price now. The Copperhead uses side buttons instead of rockers built into the side ridge like the Diamondback. I think it has a higher DPI as well.

Ball mouse? Just wait... it'll be like Christmas morning.

X_X Wow I wish I was drunk of something so I could use that as an excuse. I guess I was just really tired (9am to 7am = 22 hours of no sleep). Thats funny though. Diamond Razerback x_x.

Anyway yeah the Diamondback is probably more my speed. What are "rockers?"

Also the diamondback comes in a "3G" version so basically it reads better. Its even the same price on the site. Its just rather ugly... I haven't looked at the copperhead much. My brother is going to get it for me for my birthday coming up so I can't really get the more expensive ones.

Also as far as printers go what kind of printer would have cheap replacement ink?

Razer's site: Razer | For Gamers. By Gamers.â„¢ | Gaming Hardware

All printers have rather expensive ink, though hp's ink tends to be cheaper. i have the razer copperhead, and its a fantastic mouse. Looks much better than the diamondback, and has a higher dpi (which is adjustable, if its to sensitive) as well.

if you look at the main 3G pic on the razer site, you can see the buttons/rockers built into the raised ridge along the side. The Diamondback built the buttons as part of that ridge, and they work like a rocker or a switch. The Copperhead has buttons just below the ridge. The Krait is a Diamondback without the side buttons.

The price difference is about $10 between the Diamondback and the Copperhead on Newegg, $20 on Razer's site. The Death Adder is $10 difference on both the Razer site and Newegg. The Death Adder changes the design a little.

The differences in sensitivity goes like this:
  • Diamondback - 1800 DPI - infrared
  • Copperhead - 2000 DPI - laser
  • Death Adder - 1800 DPI - infrared

To see what ink would run you, go to WalMart. Look at what printer takes what cartridge, then look at the price of the cartridges. Every time I am in WalMart and see people looking at the printers I tell them this. To me, HP's replacement cartridges aren't bad. Lexmark used to be really expensive, same with Canon.

Alright then thanks. I think I'll go with the Copperhead (in red of course).

As far as printers go thats a good suggestion but... there are no walmarts near me. I live in NYC, walmarts aren't allowed. Where else could I go to check that kind of thing? Would something like circuit city or best buy work?

This is the right one correct?

Newegg.com - RAZER RZ01-00050200-R2M1 Anarchy Red 7 Buttons 1 x Wheel USB Wired Laser 2000 dpi Copperhead Mouse - Retail

Also some of the reviews on there are disheartening. The one about the double click and the whole button peeling off thing in particular.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom